Mitchell J. Alter
Ohio litigation attorney at Vickery, Riehl & Alter
Mitchell J. Alter is an aggressive litigator with more than 30 years of experience. His exceptional skills have been recognized by the Million Dollar Advocate Forum, the Ohio House of Representatives Commendation, Who's Who Business First for Personal Injury and the Columbus Bar Foundation, where he is a fellow.
Areas of practice
- Ohio, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1993
- The Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio, J.D., 1981
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio, B.A., 1977
- With Honors
- Phi Beta Kappa Honorary Society
Honors and awards
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Ohio House of Representatives Commendation
- Who's Who Business First for Personal Injury
- Columbus Bar Foundation Fellow
Professional associations and memberships
- Columbus Bar Association
- Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
Contact experienced Columbus lawyers dedicated to helping injured clients
Personal injury law firm Vickery, Riehl & Alter is located in Columbus, Ohio, and represents clients throughout the state, primarily in central Ohio.
Call our litigation lawyers locally at 614.224.8160 or toll free at 855.530.3792 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.